Monday, January 11, 2010

On a roll.....

The result of more seaming and finishing....



Pattern: Gavyn by Amanda Blackford
Made for: Baby C
Size: 1 - 2 years
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Solids; Colorway: Royal Palm
Approximately 0.5 skein (710 yards per skein)
Needles: US Size 9
Started: August 21, 2009
Completed: January 9, 2010



Because this is knit in an Aran/Worsted weight yarn, it is a very quick knit. I actually finished all of the knitting in just a few sittings, but again, it sat waiting for me to seam in the arms from the time I finished knitting in August until now.



The Bernat Cotton Yarn is so soft and I like this earthy green color.


The Gavyn pattern is one of the few sweaters I have found that is truly meant for a baby boy. Most baby sweaters are really meant for baby girls and are too frilly for boys.

I am quite pleased with how it turned out and will probably knit this sweater again as it is enjoyable and easy and looks great!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: