Friday, December 22, 2006

More Knitting Projects

Here are a few more things I have created. Here is my first hat and mittens. They are knitted in Encore Worsted with the edge on Size 5 Needles and the body on Size 7 Needles. This is a pattern from my first knitting book, but I adapted the patterns to be knit in the round. Unfortunately, the book is lost somewhere in my apartment and I can't seem to find it, but I will update this with the name of the book if I find it.
This is a garter stitch scarf that was my first complete project. It was knit on Size 11 Needles in Rowan Wool-Cotton and Trendsetter Yarn Shadow Metal Held together. This is still one of my favorite things to wear!
I should have some more pictures soon, as I am currently working on Knitty's Trellis Baby Sweater in Rowan All-Seasons Cotton. (Yes, this is the same one I posted about back in March.) I had to take a break and knit a few other things, because as beautiful as the pattern is, sometimes you need to knit things that allow you to talk to other people or that you can work on in front of the television.

I am also working on a pair of fingerless mittens also a Knitty.com pattern. (I seem to use their patterns a lot!) The pattern is called Fetching and I am using Mission Falls 1824 Wool. This wool is so soft and is nice to knit with.

I am also knit a hat from Last Minute Knitted Gifts for Dave with a big B in Bengals colors. I still have to weave in the ends and make a pom-pom. I adapted this pattern to use a Bulky Yarn instead of a worsted one. I will post more details once I finish it. Posted by Picasa

No comments: