Thursday, December 21, 2006

New direction

I haven't posted in a while. The past year has been a whirlwind and now that I am on a stretch of nights and can't sleep, somehow I came back here. Dave and I were engaged in March, and my running, although still a part of my life, has taken a backseat to work, school and wedding planning. Everyday I am amazed at how much is happening in my life. It is both frightening and amazing. Dave is an amazing man and he treats me like a queen.

I am not sure where I will take this blog from here. Perhaps I should just start posting again and see where it leads.

Christmas is approaching again and I can't wait to spend some time with my family in Connecticut. We will be up there for a few days before its back to Philadelphia and back to work. Dave is not working right now, which has been stressful, but at least he has a few interviews lined up and some promising things on the horizon. Christmas will be a much needed break.

No comments: