Monday, December 31, 2012

Double Trouble



These have actually been done for awhile but waiting on buttons. The original ones I ordered were too small and I had to order new ones.

I picked this pattern out before I knew the twins' genders so the colors are very gender neutral. 


The project traveled with me to Ireland and all over before I stopped traveling. 


Pattern : Small Things Sweater by Carina Spencer
Needles: Size 8 for body and Size 6 for cuffs
Made for: Baby Girl and Baby Boy H
Size: Newborn
Started: July 1, 2012 and September 1, 2012
Completed: December 30, 2012


I chose to do the Grow With Me cuffs that can be folded over to adjust as they grow.


Overall, I was very happy with this pattern, and I like how the heathered yarn fits the project. It won't be long now before they will be here and wearing some of these knitted items!


You can also glimpse the beautiful cradle my cousin made me in some of these pictures!  We have many talented crafty people in the family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.